We are a professional training services company, committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information. JFI, is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share or rent this information to any third party sources for the purpose of their, or any other third party direct marketing.
2 Collecting personal information
The type of information we may collect, store and use includes information:
- that you provide to us online for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletter, including your name and email address;
- that you provide to us when registering to use products and/or services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services;
- contained on business cards that you voluntarily give us, in person, at conferences, trade shows and other events
- relating to any purchases you make of our online training products or consultancy services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website, including your name, job title, company name, email address and payment card details;
- that you post to our website blog for publication on the internet, including your user name, your profile picture and the content of your posts;
- contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us by email or send through our website data capture forms;
- personal information that you choose to send to us, however, before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
3 Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- customise our website;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased/requested through our website;
- supply to you, services purchased/requested through our website;
- send invoices, payment requests to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- deal with enquiries and complaints about our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
Personal information that you submit in response to blog posts on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their, or any other third party direct marketing.
We sometimes run webinars with joint venture partners who are promoting their own range of learning products and workshops, however, we will always inform and make transparent any joint venture links.
4 Retaining personal information
This section sets out our data retention practice, which is designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. Without prejudice, we will usually delete personal data after a five-year period
We will retain working documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- All personal information you provide via our website is secure in line with policies outlined by our hosting company (Koobr) based in the UK.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
6 Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
7 Our details
This JFI website is owned and operated by LearningVoice Ltd.
We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number 06262217, and our registered office is Simpson Wreford & Co, Wellesley House, Royal Arsenal, London. SE18 6SS. Our principal place of business is in the UK, however, we travel extensively around the world, as required by clients. You can contact us using our website contact form, by email to office [at] jfistore [dot] com or by telephone on +44 (0)207 193 5292.